Recipe by Nicole, Employee at CMB
Ever have one of those nights you just don’t know what you are in the mood for? That is generally me at least 3 nights a week. I am very lucky to work in Chelsea Market, so I can just go for a walk and get inspired. One of my go to places in Chelsea Market is the Lobster Place. They have some the of the freshest seafood in NYC. I took a walk over and I was immediately attracted to the gorgeous pink salmon in the case. In my opinion, you can never go wrong with salmon (raw or cooked).
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
- 8 ounce salmon fillet
- Coarse-grained salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup of Spring Mix
- ½ cup of cut fresh tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber sliced
- ½ cup of Ton Ton Ginger Japanese dressing ($5.50)
- ½ cup of seaweed salad
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Place salmon, skin side down, on a non-stick baking sheet or in a non-stick pan. Bake until salmon is cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Ton Ton Green Salad: In a large bowl, combine the green salad, cucumber, tomatoes and seaweed salad.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss. Refrigerate 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place warm salmon over salad