This week is teacher appreciation week – May 3rd to 9th. Of course, everybody needs and likes appreciation but speaking as a parent now, teachers do something very special for our children and our future – so, doing something nice for a teacher is really good for everyone.
Our stored is filled with treats that could show your appreciation and here are a few items that come to mind:
- Teas of the World Box Set $12.00 – Large gift box has a selection of 9 different kinds of tea that represent the world’s flavor of tea.
- Nature’s Essence Candles $6.50- these candles are scented with essential oils, which compliment a healthy and contemporary lifestyle.
- Castelbel Soaps $5.95 – following a 300 year old tradition, Castelbell produces the finest triple milled soaps around. They select the finest ingredients to make these soaps gently cleansing and moisturizing. Shown in a gift basket with Ahmad Tea.
- Summerdown Peppermint Creams $9.50 – mint cream and covered in dark chocolate, these mint creams have a lingering, cool and aromatic flavor. Made from mint grown in the English countryside.
- L’Epicurien French Jams 5.95 – traditional French Jam.